FirePay is a FREE web-based account that is totally secure - your account cannot be charged with more than you choose to fund it with. Plus the transfer of money to your gaming account is immediate!
Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and online account activity statements and e-mail confirmation of purchases made are available.
If you have chosen FirePay as your preferred payment option, please sign up at www.firepay.com.
Once you have a FirePay account, you will receive a 16-digit account number and an expiry date.
Please note that the FirePay account number will appear as a credit card number except that the first four numbers are usually 6015 (e.g. 6015XXXXXXXX1234).
After funding your account via ACH or Bank Transfer, you register your account number as you would a credit card within the software and purchase as per normal off the banking page.
Back to Top
REGISTERING A FIREPAY CARD AT THE CASINO
- Log on to the River Belle Casino software.
- Click on the 'Banking' button in your navigation bar.
- An ATM will appear as a banking menu.
- You will be offered a choice between 'Purchase', 'Cash-In', and 'Reverse Cash-In', 'Add Credit Card' or 'Back'.
- Click on 'Add Credit Card' - a 'Register New Credit Card' dialogue box will appear.
- You will be prompted to enter your personal details.
- Enter personal and relevant details and then click 'Next'.
Please Note: Complete the required fields with the EXACT same information used to register your FirePay account - i.e. your name, billing address, e-mail address etc. If you fail to do this, your transactions will not be processed successfully.
- Under Credit Card Details - enter your FirePay 16-digit account number and the expiry date of your account, then click 'Next'.
- Ignore CVC2 Code and click 'Next'.
- Banking Institution Details - add FirePay and click 'Finish'.
- After a few moments you will receive the message 'Your card has been registered successfully at the Casino!'
- Your FirePay account will now appear as a registered card with a credit limit.
Back to Top