The safety and security of all of your personal, financial and transactional details are of the utmost importance to us.
For more information, please refer to:
Please Note: As a Passenger on board the 'Belle you have access to tools to monitor your transaction history on your Gaming Account.
Click Here for more information.
PRIVACY OF PASSENGERS PERSONAL DETAILS
The River Belle Online Casino respects your online time and privacy, and Passengers' personal details will never be sold or otherwise distributed.
All our correspondence comes attached with an unsubscribe option. To be removed from our mailing list, River Belle Passengers can simply send an e-mail to email@example.com and type 'UNSUBSCRIBE' in the subject bar.
Once unsubscribed from River Belle correspondence, Passengers will not receive any promotional offers from the River Belle Online Casino. Should you wish to once again receive correspondence, simply contact our Support Crew.
Back to Top
SAFETY OF ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS
Proc-Cyber Services and Sendvia, well-established electronic cash merchants on the Internet, facilitate all commercial transactions at this Casino. Proc-Cyber Services and Sendvia offer safe and secure e-cash facilities, which the River Belle is proud to accept as a means of purchasing Gaming Credits.
If you are ever uncomfortable including your personal or banking details in any
e-mail correspondence, you always have the option to telephone your details through to our Support Crew, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for your convenience.
Back to Top
FRAUD PREVENTION AND DETECTION
Our E-Cash Merchants play an active role in Fraud Prevention and Detection by utilizing a variety of tried and trusted security and fraud controls. Their aim is to ensure the integrity of sensitive information as well as purchases and redemptions.
One of the methods of keeping your electronic transactions secure is Pin Verification. This is a security system implemented by our E-Cash Merchants to ensure that we're paying YOU the money that you've won.
All you have to do is complete this simple, once-off process:
- On your first cash-in, you will receive correspondence via e-mail, outlining the verification process.
- A mailer will be sent to your postal address, which will contain 2 pin codes
- Upon receipt of this information, simply call our friendly Support Crew on any of our 24/7 toll-free numbers and quote the 2 pin codes
- Once these 2 pin codes have been verified, you will receive preferential processing on any payments that are due to you.
Cash-In's of US$10,000 or more
Should your cash-in be US$10,000 or more, we have put additional security measures in place in order to protect you.
You will be required to supply the following information to cash-in your winnings:
- Copy of a photo ID EG: Driver's license or passport.
- Recent utility bill (proof of residency) - not older than 6 months.
- Enlarged copy of the front and back of your credit card.
- Signed purchase history of your online transactions.
Remember: These security measures are designed to give you piece of mind and to ensure that YOUR cash ends up in YOUR hands. If you have any queries regarding this process, feel free to contact our friendly Support Crew at any of our toll free numbers.
Back to Top